★ INSPIRATION BEHIND ART ★
This design belongs to my collection “There is beauty in the chaos”
You know that feeling a lot of us can get sometimes, that nothing goes as we planned. Or do we even have a plan?
Many of us have longer or shorter periods in our life, when everything seems chaotic and life just laughs at us. We run around trying to get things in order, but we seem to stumble on our own steps. There is a desire to feel safe and accomplish things, find stability, but it does not seem to work.
My “There is a beauty in a chaos” series shows, that in a long journey and in a big picture there are people that might think that your life is what they dream of . It’s exciting, spontaneous, full of surprises, beautiful. This period or all your chaotic life will give you so much experience, surprises, satisfaction when something is really done and if you take a step back and look at it, you can see. There is beauty in a chaos.
★ SIZING ★
It is very important for you to look very carefully at the size chart.
TIP: Measure one perfectly fitting clothing from your home – the one that you hope ordered clothing will fit like – and choose the size according to that.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester) – comfortable, natural and feels nice against the skin.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) – lightweight and breathable in hot weather, not too stiff and not too soft, just perfectly between.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping – quality stitching that cover the raw edge of the sewing construction to offer better comfort and durability.
- Side-seamed – tees made using side seams have a more structured look, therefore they fit better and are more flattering.
- Crew neck – in other words, our all favorite round neckline