★ INSPIRATION BEHIND ART ★
This design belongs to my collection “Pattern of life”.
Our lives are filled with good and bad surprises, memories and exiting times. Bad experiences that we all wish to forget and happy moments that we hope we never forget. Every single feeling and memory leaves a mark in your life. No matter what happened and what are those experiences. As a result of those strict corners, fade marks of your past life or straight lines and happy dots, you form a big pattern of your life.
“Pattern of life” is inspired by the fact that all our experiences together in the big picture, are the things that made you who you are. Yes, even the ones that we hope to forget. Complicate corners and easy straight lines together create a beautiful pattern of your life.
★ SIZING ★
It is very important for you to look very carefully at the size chart.
TIP: Measure one perfectly fitting clothing from your home – the one that you hope ordered clothing will fit like – and choose the size according to that.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester) – comfortable, natural and feels nice against the skin.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) – lightweight and breathable in hot weather, not too stiff and not too soft, just perfectly between.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping – quality stitching that cover the raw edge of the sewing construction to offer better comfort and durability.
- Side-seamed – tees made using side seams have a more structured look, therefore they fit better and are more flattering.
- Crew neck – in other words, our all favorite round neckline